The Steering Committee provides oversight for research activities, financial issues, recruitment, strategic planning and outreach.
The Chair of the Steering Committee is the Executive Director, Professor Lene Juel Rasmussen, and the Committee members are leaders of the three research tracks, as well as the Outreach Director and Deputy Director.
The Committee meets approximately eight times a year.
Members of the Steering Committee
- Executive Director, Professor Lene Juel Rasmussen
- Outreach Director, Anéh Christina Hajdu
- Deputy Director, Professor Rudi Westendorp
- Professor Michael Kjær (leader of track 1)
- Associate Professor Abigail Mackey (track 1)
- Professor Karsten Vrangbæk (leader of track 2)
- Professor Marco Piovesan (track 2)
- Professor Flemming Dela (leader of track 3)
- Professor Jørn Wulff Helge (track 3)
- Professor Simon Bekker-Jensen (track 1)
- Professor Martin Lauritzen (track 1)
- Associate Professor Maria Kristiansen (track 2)
- Associate Professor Nete Schwennesen (track 2)
- Professor Rikke Lund (track 2)
- Associate Professor Steen Larsen (track 3)
Head of Administration Niels Kristian Madsen are also participating the Steering Committee meetings.