International Advisory Board
The role of the International Advisory Board (AB) is to provide advice about strategic planning, recruitment, feasibility, progress and development of the scientific program.
AB proposes criteria for evaluating scientific progress and success, assists in establishing suitable external domestic and international collaborations, and advises on scientific goals. Finally, AB helps ensure the leadership of Center for Healthy Aging that its research programs meet the highest international standards and achieve optimal scientific impact.
The Board members meet once a year in Copenhagen.
Members of AB
- Academy Research Fellow Sari Stenholm, University of Turku, Finland
- Professor Erik Boddeke, University Medical Center Groningen, the Netherlands
- Professor Todd Trappe, Ball State University, US
- Director and CEO Simon Gage, Edinburgh International Science Festival, UK
- Professor Hans E. Krokan, Norwegian University of Science and Technology, Norway
- Professor Paul Greenhaff, University of Nottingham, UK
- Professor Joanna Latimer, York University, UK
- Senior Research Associate Louise Lafortune, Cambridge University, UK
- Professor Brian Kennedy, Buck Institute for Research on Aging, US, & National University Health System (NUHS) Centre for Healthy Ageing, Singapore
- Associate Professor Matteo M. Galizzi, London School of Economics, UK
- Professor Simon Cohn, London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine, UK