The Network for Young Scholars
The Network for Young Scholars (NYS) in Center for Healthy Aging is a network for PhD students and postdocs, connected to the center. The goal is to create an interdisciplinary research platform from the different themes and to establish a stronger social connection between the young researchers in the center.
The network is working on establishing different kinds of workshops, seminars and PhD courses. NYS is currently working on developing interdisciplinary PhD courses, within the field of aging, to the center's (and other interested) PhD students. The first course 'Intersdisciplinary Research: Aging as a field of study' was launched in the autumn 2015. In 2016 we expect to offer two PhD courses: One on 'presentation skills' and one on 'applied statistics'. More information will soon be available.
Great ideas for workshops and seminars are always welcome! If you would like to take an active share in the network, please contact Line Damberg for further information.
A steering group has been founded to arrange thePhD courses etc. and consists of:
- Anne Sophie Bech Mikkelsen, PhD Student, Theme 1
- Malene Bødker, PhD Student, Theme 1
- Morten Hillgaard Bülow, post doc, Communications platform/ Theme 1
- Sasmita Kusumastuti, PhD Student, Theme 2
- Claus Desler Madsen, Assistant professor, Theme 3
- Thomas Lau Lindestrand-Hansen, PhD Student, Theme 3 (on paternity leave)
- Jon Ambæk Durhuus, PhD Student, Theme 3
- Elisabeth Holm Diget, PhD Student, Theme 3
- Jakob Agergaard, post doc, Theme 3
- Line Damberg, Assistant, CEHA Administration