Healthy Aging for everybody
In Center for Healthy Aging our aim is to make the Center the most valued and important source of news, discussion and opinion about healthy aging in Denmark. Our primary language when we communicate to non-scientists is therefore Danish.
A limited portion of our news stories and other articles about the research in Center for Healthy Aging are translated into English. Below you can find some examples.
- Healthy aging is both cells and society
- Exercise into old age
- When the brain slows down
- Research and dissemination are closely linked
- Keeping illness at bay
- Unique knowledge on life course of the population
- New challenges for the health care system
- In pursuit of the good life for aging citizens
- The aging society can be a ressource
- Unlocking the age code